- National Director of Fitness at US Sports Camps
- Pro to the question "Is Golf a Sport?"
“In the golf swing, your body twists, torques, and turns to create a violent energy. While using the ground as force, it spirally connects your legs, core, and spine to create impact into a tiny white ball…
Now, don’t be fooled. Golf is hard. Even the professionals have days where they can’t get it to go straight. The hardest working athletes still fall, and especially in golf. Golf is not just a challenge of the body, but also of the mind. But do not be mistaken, golf is a sport. The golf swing is a learned, yet athletic move.”
“Believe It Or Not Golf Is A Sport,” SCGA.org, Jan. 23, 2019
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- National Director of Fitness, US Sports Camps, Mar. 2019-present
- Director of Golf Fitness, South County Golf Academy, Arroyo Trabuco Golf Club, Jan. 2015-present
- Administrative/Marketing Coordinator and Golf Fitness Coach, Hansen Fitness for Golf, Dec. 2012-Dec. 2016
- BS, Elementary Education, Brigham Young University-Idaho, 2011
- Instagram: @coachxgolf
- Quoted in:
- Pro & Con Quotes: Is Golf a Sport?