- Sports Contributor for The Herd
- Con to the question "Is Golf a Sport?"
“Golf is definitely not a sport. Even some sports experts agree that golf lacks the athletic rigor needed for it to be a real sport. How could a sport be something you can do while drinking and smoking? Some people argue that golf is a sport because you compete, keep score, and declare a winner. However, you would do the same while playing board games and chess.”
“Golf is Definitely Not a Sport: Fact,” theherdkhs.net, June 17, 2019
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Sports Contributor, The Herd (Kennebunk High School newspaper)
- Student at Kennebunk High School
- None found
- Quoted in:
- Pro & Con Quotes: Is Golf a Sport?